Friday, December 19, 2008

Hello There

So I haven't even posted on this blog yet, despite the fact that Ms. Abel invited me to around 2 months ago. I figured I'd just repost my newest blog entry here, maybe I'll get the criticism that I've been looking for here.
I thought I might try my hand at a little poetry(sorry Kim, I know it's your territory). I thought what is a song but vocal poetry. So here it is, the first poem I've ever written outside of english.

Life: What it is

Hair

 

If life is choice

I choose to live

If life’s a game

I hope I win

If life is more

Then tell me now

If life’s surprise

Don’t let me know

 

If I could have

What I wanted

When I wanted

Then life lost point

If I’m patient

Then I will wait

And what I want

Will come to me

 

Yes, life is choice

I choose to live

Yes, life’s a game

I aim to win

Yes, life is more

Of this I’m sure

Yes, life’s surprise

Just wait and see

No comments: