Thursday, October 16, 2008

Come away with me

Think of all the things we could do
Think of all the things we never knew
Think of all the times we'll say we had
I promise I'll be there if things go bad.
Come away with me
Let's start our lives
Come lay with me
Up in the skies
Let's spend a year or so
Traveling far and free
Maybe one If by land
Maybe two if by sea.
Think of all the sights we'll see
Think of all the places we'll be
Think of all the freedom we'll achieve
I know it will be great, you must believe
Just Come away with me
Let your spirit fly
Come soar with me
We'll never say good-bye.

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

the most remarkable thing thing about your poetry is that it's yours, and you're writing poetry.

no matter what you say about other people writing poetry daily as good or better as yours, we like your poetry because you wrote it, and we love you. so shut up and keep writing.